Multi Media Magazine Terms & Condition Use
The term Multi Media Magazine or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Level 2, 121-123 Beach Road, Parnell, PO Box 90 693, Auckland Mail Centre 1142, Auckland, New Zealand.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
- The contents of our website are for general information purposes only. They are not intended to replace a full consultation with a qualified health professional. If you are suffering from any health condition or disease, acute, ongoing or otherwise, you should seek specialist advice from a qualified health professional. You must not rely on any statement contained on, or contents of, our website without taking such specialist advice. In particular but without limitation, you should not rely on any contents of our website as a diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or disease, acute, ongoing or otherwise. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your reliance on any part of the contents of our Site.
- You always have the choice to unsubscribe from our email marketing communications. It is our policy to remove any member from our database upon the member’s request.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
- If you have any questions, comments or concern about any of the information on our website, or if you have technical issues regarding our website, please email: email@example.com
Multi Media Magazine Bookings/Advertising Terms & Conditions
Requests for advertising space, or space for other specified material dedicated, supplied, commissioned or other requested editorial or ‘advertorial’; new product information; staff, promotional or other company information; any other material of a public relations nature in an issue of ‘EYE MAGAZINE’, ‘NZ’s BEST DINING GUIDE’ or ‘BEAUTIFUL YOU THE BEAUTY BOOK’ by any company, repre- sentative of a company, or sole trader (hereafter called the ‘Advertiser’) will be accepted on the following conditions:
Our Magazines are published seven times per year by Eye Productions Ltd (here- after called the ‘Publishers’). While it is intended to distribute magazines during each of the issue months, the Publishers reserve the right to delay publication.
Advertising is accepted on a ‘run of magazine’ basis and will be allocated space positioning at the discretion of the Publishers.While requests for preferred position placements may be accommodated when possible, these cannot be guaranteed unless the subject of a preferred placement rate or written confirma- tion by the Publishers.
No cancellation for advertising space can be accepted in whole or in part after the booking form is signed, and the rate normally applicable may be charged for the space reserved, whether used or not. All advertising once signed is irrevocable.
The Advertiser agrees to pay the total invoice amount for advertising space used, and all other costs or expenses incurred by the Publishers at the request of the Advertiser in respect of special art work, typesetting, author correction, film positives, colour proofs, and otherwise in respect of the advertisement, or any editorial preparation and production carried out on behalf of the Advertiser, plus Goods and Ser vices Tax as required by legislation, by the 20th of the month following invoice. Overseas and first time advertisers may be asked for payment prior to publication. Credit card payment (Mastercard,VISA, AMEX) is available. Space booked with a contract must be used within the period or issues specified. If the Advertiser does not utilise the spaces contracted for in the specified peri- od, the Publishers may invoice the Advertiser for an extra amount representing the difference between the discounted contract rate and the ruling rate for each advertisement already taken.
The publication of any advertisement is strictly subject to the Publishers’ approval and the Advertiser indemnifies and agrees to hold indemnified the Publishers, their servants and agents against all liability, claims or proceedings whatsoever which may arise from the publication of any material supplied, specified, arranged or commissioned by the Advertiser.
Any dispute arising after publication has been released must be notified in writing within seven days of publication delivery.
The Publishers shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, or exceptions, and especially not any loss or damage arising from or consequent upon the failure of any advertisement to appear on any specified date or at all, or the non-delivery or delayed delivery of the magazine and any inserts.While every reasonable care will be taken, the Publishers shall not be liable for any loss or damage to any film positives, artwork, or other materials the property of the Advertiser.
The opinions expressed in the magazine do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Publishers.Although reasonable care is taken to check all material for accuracy, no liability is assumed or accepted by the Publishers for any errors, omissions or any losses due to use of material in the magazine from whatever source.
To ensure there are no misunderstandings we outline our credit policy… Payment of all goods and services – We require a 50% deposit at time of book- ing, with the remaining portion payable on the 20th of the month following. Payment will be made in cash, cheque, credit card, direct credit or direct debit unless otherwise agreed upon at the time of receiving work or instructions, and written on the booking form.
We require you to complete the booking form and sign, which includes agree- ment to our terms and conditions.
You undertake to pay our account in full on or before the due date. In default of any such prompt payment, you undertake to pay interest on any outstanding amount.This will be at 2% per month on the overdue invoice from the time of the first missed payment.You also undertake to indemnify us and pay collection costs plus all costs and expenses on a solicitor/client base which we may incur recovering from you on any overdue account.
If you do not make any payment when due, in addition to any other remedies, we may recover from you any costs, expenses or disbursements incurred by us in recovering money from you, including without limitation, debt collection agency fees and legal fees.
I/we the signatories jointly and severally accept liability for any amounts owed
by the applicant company to Eye Productions Ltd and undertake to pay all such amounts to Eye Productions Ltd if the applicant company fails to meet its obliga- tions. Eye Productions Ltd reserves the right to refuse a credit application if the personal guarantee is not accepted.
All goods will remain our property at our option until payment is made in full or satisfactory payment arrangements are agreed upon.The debtor gives us the right to enter any property to up lift the said goods in the event that payment of the said goods has not been made.
The advertiser understands that the Publisher is asking for personal information to engage a credit reporting service conduct a credit check.The advertiser un- derstands that the credit reporting service will give information for that purpose, and will hold that information and use it to provide credit reporting services. If the advertiser defaults, information about the default may be listed with a credit reporting service.
Information collected about the Advertiser is used by the Publisher for business purposes and may be passed to a credit reporting agency. Credit card details supplied will be held at the company’s offices as security in the event of a dispute. Eye Productions Limited or our related companies (“we” or “us”) may gather personal information provided by you when you interact with us, such as when you use or purchase our products or services, when you subscribe products or services. Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain products or services not being available to you.
We may disclose all information that we gather, including your personal informa- tion to our related companies; your personal information to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law; your personal information to other third parties provided we have your prior authorisation, which we will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you. We may use the personal information we collect to assist in providing the products and services requested by you, for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, for any other uses that you authorise.
Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at Eye Productions Limited. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold.We offer the ability to correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as neces- sary. If you have any questions about how our services work or regarding this policy, contact us Eye Productions Limited, PO Box 90693, Auckland Mail Centre, Auckland, New Zealand.
All advertising supplied must comply with the technical specifications, material requirements and other guidelines that are contained in the proposal. Only 2 sets of client-authorised corrections will be free of charge, additional corrections will be charged at $150 per hour.
Additional costs incurred as a result of client not meeting agreed standards (eg late arrival of material, client supplied corrupt digital files etc) would be advised as they occur and may be charged to the client in addition to the above proposal.