MULTIMEDIA MAGAZINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Multimedia Magazine privacy statement is our commitment to provide privacy. This document includes policies Multimedia Magazine has put in place to protect customers during information gathering practices.
- Multimedia Magazine collects information from its customers in a fair and lawful manner for the purposes of customer identification, providing services and billing and related administration. Multimedia Magazine collects data, such as name, address, e-mail address, fax and telephone numbers, on customers and prospects, through the registration forms on the Multimedia Magazine website. Multimedia Magazine may collect other information about customers and prospects use of the website and their business or the company for whom they work, for the purpose of direct marketing campaigns, as permitted by law. Customers and prospects are not obliged to provide such information and may choose to opt out of such direct marketing campaigns by contacting us email@example.com
Signup / Registration
- Multimedia Magazine sign up/ registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. Your contact information may be used to contact you when necessary.
- Multimedia Magazine will send our members emails for membership updates and purchasing process. Multimedia Magazine will also email promotional material to its members and subscribers, to which you may opt to be removed.
- Multimedia Magazine provides you with ways in which you can alter your personal data, including changing your email address, password, phone number, etc.
- Multimedia Magazine enables you to save one delivery address which we will store against your profile. When you buy an item you have the option of entering a new delivery address which must be your own.
Credit Card Security
- We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit card information.
- Your credit card details do not get processed or transmitted through or via Multimedia Magazine’s website; all transactions are processed through a secure payment service provider. Multimedia Magazine uses PayPal to provide this service. Paypal hosts and manages the payment page. All transaction sessions are stored and processed in encrypted strings.
- Multimedia Magazine Vouchers provides the facilities to present and redeem vouchers through the checkout system. Any voucher is to be used at the discretion of Multimedia Magazine. Multimedia Magazine also holds the right to terminate any Voucher which they believe is being misused.
- Multimedia Magazine mostly uses “session” cookies, which are removed from your computer 20min after you leave Multimedia Magazine sites. A second cookie is placed on your computer (if you choose) for Multimedia Magazine to remember you, this cookie is intended to remain forever. These are used so our website can remember that you have logged in already and prevent you doing so more frequently.
Other information we collect
- We collect and use additional information to carry out internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails, live chats or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Sign Up / Registration Removal
- If you wish to have your registration removed from our directory for any reason, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be removed.
Access and Removal of Information
- You have the right to access, change and delete personal data that you provide Multimedia Magazine as part of your subscription.
- You can exercise this right at any time by following the links in Multimedia Magazine emails to our preference centre or please contact us at email@example.com
Updates to our information practices
From time to time, we make changes to our information practices or alter the functionality of our Web site. We always update this statement accordingly, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on privacy practices at Multimedia Magazine
If you have any questions about our privacy policies or any other matter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org